say goodbye to stress

January 18, 2017

 
      You are stressed about the work or about the exams, everyone is against you, your family does not feel you and your friends are not by your side... All those ideas are launched in your head making you feel so desperately and so lonely.

     Most of the people that they know me they think that I never get stressed, even in my worst way I stand up and smile like nothing is going on, like I don't have a heart or feelings. But I do even if I look cold, it's the opposite I am too sensitive I just know how to control my own feelings and how I let off my stress. 
  • Find your own habits 
You all have an habit that you like to do it when you are alone, like singing, dancing, painting, writing... etc.
It helps you a lot by transmission the negative energy to a positive one. 
It is a snowball effect.When you try to be positive, you will begin to encounter situations and people are also positive. 
  • Have a good cry
When you reach your limit you must cry out, it helps to feel better.
Scientific studies have found that after crying, people do feel better, both physically and physiologically. Thanks to researcher William Frey, He found that stress-induced tears actually remove toxic ‘substances’ from the body.
in addition, the simple act of crying also reduces the body’s manganese level, a mineral which affects mood and is found in up to 30 times greater concentration in tears than in blood serum.
  • try to laugh when you are crying 
this is my secret tip, I know it sound crazy but try to do it every time you are crying try to think about something funny or read some jokes. It helps you to control your feelings.
when you will be able to laugh easily even if you were just a second ago crying so hard and cry just when you choose to do it then no one can persuade you emotionally.

       Finally, when you try to do this tips try to do it alone, because It benefits you to know yourself without letting the other makes a false judge on you and always remember that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts